How do you wash your hair? I just feel like it takes me too long.
There are quite a few wash day regimens and steps that I have tried but what I found that works the best for me is as follows:
KEEP IT SIMPLE
1. Section the hair and prepoo with coconut oil
2. Keeping the hair in sections focus on using your fingertips to shampoo/cleanse the scalp
3. When it's time to condition, working one section at a time, apply the conditioner and detangle at the same time
4. At this point you can let the conditioner sit or rinse well immediately after all sections are conditioned
5. The final wash step is to apply a leave-in conditioner.
I have tried the complicated regimens, the special treatments, and some of the so called growth aids. I've been at this natural thing all my life and finally realized that I retained the most length and maintained a healthy scalp when my hair care is simple and consistent. I would highly suggest to anyone that before spending all your hair earned money and valuable time on long extensive regimens with multiple products that you try it simple first. Sometimes, that is truly all it takes. Then you can spend that money you save on shoes! Oh, just me? :)
To read about the product I use Click Here
For other hair care treatments I do sparingly Click Here