The look took just over an hour to complete. To achieve:
- Start with clean and conditioned hair
- Separate the 3 sections, large section in the back for the bun and two smaller sections in the front
- I found it easier to do the flat twists first (on a curve) and then two strand the rest of the hair
- I do not like hair in my face but if you do not mind it, then your swoop can hang a little lower. The style actually looks nicer that way.
- Instead of bunning, you can french braid the twists or let them hang
- Make the style last longer by combining cornrows and and braids