People deal too much with the negative, with what is wrong. Why not try and see positive things, to just touch those things and make them bloom?
I had some time on my hands and something needed to be done with my hair so I decided to actually do something loose. I loved the outcome and wish I had the energy and time to wear my hair out more often.
To achieve this simple flat twist out look:
- Hair was washed and allowed to air dry in jumbo twist to stretch out the length.
- Once the hair was dry, the hair was flat twists in small sections with a diagonal part layout.
- The only products used were a leave-in conditioner, coconut oil, and Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie.
- The flat twist set overnight and were released in the morning.
- Finally, the hair was fluffed with fingers and roots lifted with a hair pick until the desired look was achieved.
- To maintain: This particular look was not maintained overnight (due to an hair appt that evening). If I were to maintain this style for more than one day I would pulled my hair into a high ponytail and secure loosely - this is known by many as pineappling.